Sql Job in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Sql Jobs? See currently available Sql job openings on sql.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
sql.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any sql job . We provide job resources for Sql positions throughout the industry. sql.jobs.net also provides Sql jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Sql by either city or state.
sql.jobs.net is a sql job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Sql jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your sql job search on sql.jobs.net today.
Mechanical Design Engineer Iii-Mechanical Components;Machinery;Controls;Solidworks
Mechanical Design Engineer Iii-Mechanical Components;Machinery;Controls;Solidworks Job Description
Johnson Service Group is seeking a Mechanical Engineer III, Hardware for a temporary assignment
In this role, the Mechanical Design Engineer (MDE) interfaces with all levels of the customers engineering, and adeptly collaborates with manufacturing, quality, purchasing, and cross-functional teams. The MDE exhibits proficiency in mechanical engineering tasks, to support a variety of product development and test activities. He or she resolves technical challenges, provides data analysis, and incorporates strong problem solving skills.
Designs, develops, and tests all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery. Applies knowledge of engineering principles to design products such as machines, robots, instruments, controls, etc. May be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently within all levels of the organization.
- Leads major sub-system design and develop, interfacing with all related disciplines and stakeholders.
- Detailed design of mechanical drive systems, motor specification, pneumatics, sensors and engineering calculations needed to support such design.
- Specifies manufacturing methods, applying principles of DFM and support for Supply Chain Management.
- Works in medical device design environment applying Design Controls principles.
- BS/MS in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- GPA of 3.0 or above
Desired Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5-8 years Mechanical Design experience.
- Experience working in a medical device development environment and familiarity with FDA and USP regulatory requirements.
- Experience in a variety of manufacturing methods and ability to apply appropriate DFM considerations for given process
- Design of experiments
- CAD Tools: Solid Works, ProE or equivalent
- Finite element analysis
- 3D printing
- Tool shop: mill, lathe, sheet metal forming
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, with solid written communication skills
Cranberry Township Sql Job
Mechanical Design Engineer Iii-Mechanical Components;Machinery;Controls;Solidworks Job Requirements
- Please email me your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 949-415-5476 for immediate consideration!!